2022 Exam Results
Thanks to the hard work of the students and staff and the support of parents, most students at Clarendon Academy have achieved results to really be proud of at GCSE level in 2022.
This has enabled the majority of pupils to move on to their first choice in their next phase of education, either returning to Clarendon Academy Sixth Form, going to a college or beginning an apprenticeship.
Our headline figures include:
- Our progress score was -0.01
- Our attainment 8 score was 4.2
- Over 12% of all GCSE results were at grade 7 or above.
- Over 51% of all GCSE results at a grade 5 or above.
- 73% of all GCSE results at a grade 4 above.
- 24% of all vocational grades were at Level 2 Distinction or above, with 56% being at Level 2 Merit or above.
- 37.3 % of our students achieved a Grade 5 or above, in English and Maths. A 3% rise on the previous year.
- 62.7% of our students achieved a Grade 4 or above, in English and Maths.
- 23.6% of students were entered for EBacc.
- Our average point score for EBacc was 3.65.
Staying in Education or Employment
At Clarendon Academy, 98% of students stayed in education or employment compared to 94% nationally
The breakdown of our Year 11 students is as follows:
- Clarendon Academy Sixth Form – 40%
- Trowbridge College – 53%
- Loca; Apprenticeships – 2%
- Employment - 1%
- Not in employment, education or training – 2%
As a school, we are very proud of each and every one of our students and wish them all well as they embark on their next stage of education or training.