Pupil Premium Allocation of Funding 2018/2019
For an analysis of the expenditure in 2018/19, please download the Pupil Premium Strategy Statement report here
Catch up Premium 2018/2019
In 2018/19, Clarendon Academy received £21,562 for literacy and numeracy catch-up. Schools receive an additional £500 for each pupil in Year 7 who did not achieve the minimum required standard in in reading and/or maths at the end of KS2. The premium went towards:
- Additional Literacy tuition in the learning centre
- TA literacy intervention using toe by toe
- Additional Numeracy intervention through the learning centre
- Star Spell and Star Reader interventions
- 1:1 and small group catch up (4 hours per timetable)
- Reduction in class sizes for the weakest attainers
Previous funding has:
- Improved reading and spelling ages for lower attaining groups
- Allowed for further integration for lower atainers in to the main stream curriculum
- Encouraged reading among all atainers
- Improved mastery of spelling, vocabulary and grammar amongst students targeted.
Please click here to view our pupil premium strategy for the 2019- 2020 academic year.
Please click here to view our pupil premium strategy for the 2018 – 2019 academic year.
Please click here to view our pupil premium strategy for the 2017 – 2018 academic year