Parents’ Evenings for 2019-20 will be held on the following dates.
- Tuesday 17th September – Y12 parents’ information evening @JoG
- Thursday 26th September – Y11 Parents’ Information Evening
- Thursday 17th October – Y7 parents’ evening (meet the tutor and teachers) plus SLT talks
- Thursday 7th November – 6th Form Open Evening
- Thursday 21st November – Y10 parents’ evening plus information evening
- Thursday 16th January – Y11 parents’ evening
- Thursday 30th January – Y13 parents’ evening @ JOG
- Thursday 13th February – Y8 Options Evening
- Thursday 12th March – Y9 Parents’ Evening and Information Evening
- Thursday 26th March – 12 parents’ evening @ Clarendon
- Thursday 2nd April – Y11 Parents’ Evening/exam info evening
- Tuesday 23rd June – Yr 12 HE Evening @Clarendon
All students must have the house entered in front of the tutor’s initial i.e. EMRH.
To make an appointment select the relevant parents evening and then select the first member of staff that you wish to make an appointment with by first selecting the faculty and then the member of staff and select an available time. You will then be required to enter various pieces of data to verify who you are and this will then make your first appointment. Then select the next member of staff that you wish make an appointment with and select an available time slot. When you have made all of your appointments you will then be given an option to print out the times slots and if you have entered an email address you will also be sent an email with the appointment times.
Should you wish to amend an appointment or add additional appointments you can log back onto the site and make any amendments necessary.
Should you wish not to use the online system please download a copy of the booking form and return it to Resources at the academy and appointments will be made for you.